Jordan Binnington: black lives matter
- For the first time in a while, Jordan Binnington opened up publicly about how he feels.
- On monday, Binnington shared a post on Instagram to denounce racism against black people and voice support of protests sparked by the death of George Floyd last week in Minneapolis while in police custody.
- That was nice… well said Jordan.
- You should speak up more often… people will listen.
- Protests against racism and police brutality began across North America in response to George Floyd’s death Monday in Minneapolis. Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, died after now-former police officer Derek Chauvin pinned him to the ground with his knee for over eight minutes while Floyd was in handcuffs. Chauvin was fired and has since been charged with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.
Sources & Credits: Jordan Binnington, Instagram
Please follow and like us: