Montreal Canadiens Agree To Terms With Cameron Hillis
- The Montreal Canadiens signed forward Cameron Hillis to a three-year, entry-level contract, general manager Marc Bergevin announced Tuesday.
- Hillis, 19, ranked 13th in OHL scoring this season with 24 goals and 83 points in 62 games while serving as captain of the Guelph Storm.
- The 5-foot-10 center amassed 54 goals and 164 points through 155 career games in three seasons with the Storm. Hillis was named to the OHL First All-Rookie Team following his debut season.
- Montreal selected Hillis in the third round of the 2018 NHL Draft.
- Hillis is a hard-working forward with a high level of maturity.
- A solid playmaker who will also do all it takes to finish a play, either on the offensive or defensive end.
Sources & Credits: Montreal Canadiens / The Score
Please follow and like us: