Sidney Crosby releases a statement on the tragedy in his home province.
- Sidney Crosby reached out to his fellow Nova Scotians with some words of comfort.
- At least 18 people died in the weekend killing rampage in Nova Scotia and investigators fear that number will rise as they probe 16 crime scenes.
- It could take months to unravel the lone suspect’s violent path across the province Saturday night and into Sunday.
- The suspect was killed Sunday after police intercepted him near a gas station.
- The crime scenes include five structure fires where RCMP believe more fatalities may be found, Chief Supt.
- It is already among Canada’s worst mass killings.
Sources & Credits: Sidney Crosby
Please follow and like us: