MSG to serve as hospital
- Madison Square Garden offered the use of its entire facility to both the city and state of New York as a site for a Coronavirus hospital/medical facility during crisis.
- But the Governor’s office determined MSG would not be ideal for the purpose and gratefully declined.
- Additionally, the military is setting up a field hospital just blocks away from the Garden at the Javits Convention Center making MSG a little redundant geographically.
- Source indicates MSG remains ready, willing and able to step up in the event Coronavirus developments require even more pandemic-related space, insomuch as suites/arena floor were deemed suitable for medical use.
- Therefore the lines of communication on the topic between MSG and the Governor’s and Mayor’s offices will remain open.
Sources & Credits: Keith Olbermann, Twitter
Please follow and like us: