Martin Frk just broke Zdeno Chara’s hardest shot record in the AHL Skills Competition
Martin Frk beats Zdeno Chara’s hardest shot record with an insane 109.2 mph shot in the AHL skills competition pic.twitter.com/bbFuopquHj
— Brady Trettenero (@BradyTrett) January 27, 2020
- Shea Weber is a four-time winner of the Hardest Shot Challenge in the NHL All-Star game.
- Out of all of his attempts his highest score was 108.5 mph back in 2015.
- Although Weber has won four times, the record for hardest shot was held by Zdeno Chara with a speed of 108.8 mph.
- Chara can no longer boast that record because Martin Frk just stole it away from him in the AHL Skills Competition.
- 109.2 mph!!! Turns out Martin Frk has an absolute laser of a shot.
- Maybe your shot gets much faster if you don’t have any vowels to slow it down…. hahahahah
Sources & Credits: Bardown, Brady Trettenero
Please follow and like us: