Tomas Hertl Dons Justin Bieber Mask During Save Streak Attempt Vs. Jordan Binnington
- At the beginning of January, St. Louis Blues goaltender Jordan Binnington challenged beer league pop star Justin Bieber to a viral bet where he placed his hair colour on the line.
“10 breakaways me vs you. You score one on me I’ll dye my hair platinum blonde,” commented Binnington.
- With the 2020 NHL All-Star Game taking place this weekend in St. Louis, this wager “kind of” played out on Friday night.
- Enter: San Jose’s Tomas Hertl.
- The Sharks forward pulled out a Justin Bieber mask and tried to score on Binnington, but maybe the eye-holes were cut a bit too small.
- Binnington went on to win the Save Streak event with 10 consecutive stops, including the one on the Biebs.
- We’re still waiting for the real deal to happen.
Sources & Credits: Youtube, Sportsnet, Yahoo Sports
Please follow and like us: