Jamie Benn Runs Away, Then Drops Gloves With Calvert After Can Opener
- Jamie Benn first refused to drop the gloves with Matt Calvert after a hit, but then agreed to fight Calvert on second ensuing faceoff.
- Wow … You have to give Matt respect on that one …. he never really had a chance.
- Benn didn’t even wait for him to drop the gloves.
- This behavior will mess up the fighting code over time.
- Benn ran the first time and then acted like he didn’t want to go the 2nd time before sneaking in a few on Calvert.
- That’s pretty cheap.
Sources & Credits: Youtube
NHL Highlights | Stars vs. Avalanche – Jan. 14, 2020
Please follow and like us: