Islanders, Rangers Have Two Fights In Opening 2 And Half Minutes
- The New York Islanders and New York Rangers engaged in two fights in the opening two and a half minutes.
- That was intense…
- Don’t we just love it when two teams hate each other.
- And let’s be honest, if fighting was removed from Hockey, players like Haley would be out of a job right now.
- Fights are like the salt & pepper in a meal, everything around it taste better.
- It’s just too bad we have to watch the guys fight with their visors on… Total nonsense.
Sources & Credits: Youtube
NHL Highlights | Islanders vs. Rangers – Jan. 13, 2020
Please follow and like us: