Leafs’ Rielly out at least 2 months with broken foot
- Morgan Rielly underwent a CT scan this afternoon after sustaining an injury in last night’s game against Florida and will be out a minimum of eight weeks with a fractured foot.
- He briefly left Sunday’s game in the first period after blocking an Aleksander Barkov shot, but returned to the ice and went on to play more than 21 minutes in the club’s 8-4 loss
- The Leafs are also without fellow defender Jake Muzzin due to a broken foot.
- He was listed as week-to-week on Dec. 28 and it’s unclear when he’ll return to the lineup.
- With their top two minutes leaders sidelined, the Leafs recalled top prospect Rasmus Sandin from the AHL’s Toronto Marlies earlier Monday.
- Barring any other moves, Toronto’s blue line projects to look something like this.
Sources & Credits: Toronto maple Leafs PR
Please follow and like us: