Roussel: Amount of support for Habs in Vancouver ‘pisses me off’
- It appears Vancouver Canucks forward Antoine Roussel is not a fan of how many Montreal Canadiens fans live in his city.
“There are too many red jerseys here,” Roussel said, according to TSN’s Jeff Paterson. “It pisses me off the way they feel like it’s their home. It’s our home. Get the hell out of here.”
- Roussel, a native of France, spent six seasons with the Dallas Stars before signing a four-year, $12-million deal with the Canucks in 2018.
- He has three goals and one assist in six games this season.
- The 30-year-old has appeared in 11 career games against Montreal, recording one assist with two fights.
- The Canadiens will face the Canucks in Vancouver on Tuesday.
Sources & Credits: Jeff Paterson, TSN, The Score
Please follow and like us: