Report: Bogosian requests trade from Sabres
- Earlier Thursday, it had been reported that Buffalo Sabres defenseman Zach Bogosian would be a healthy scratch.
- With the current roster crunch on the blueline, Ralph Krueger has had his hands full with rotating in-and-out defensemen to not only keep players active but also in an attempt to find the best pairings.
- It appeared that last night was Bogosian’s night where he pulled the proverbial short straw.
- Shortly before the game against the Predators, a report broke on Twitter.
- Just like that, the reason for Bogosian’s healthy scratch changed.
- About an hour after the news broke, the latest update dropped in TSN’s Insider Trading.
- TSN reports that Buffalo has been looking to trade a defenseman for a forward, which makes sense seeing the Sabres offensive troubles.
“Buffalo have been trying to move a defenseman for quite some time,” Dreger said on TSN. “You might look at Marco Scandella and Colin Miller’s name out there.”
Sources & Credits: Darren Dreger, TSN, Die by the blade
Please follow and like us: