Carter Hart’s Glove Save On Mikko Rantanen A Save-Of-The-Year Candidate
- Carter Hart got the glove on Mikko Rantanen’s one-timer for a sure-fire save of the year candidate.
- Amazing save save, yes… But the save of the year?
- We’ve seen better.
- We just have to think of the Marc-Andre Fleury’s save with the edge of his stick a couple weeks ago.
- Every year we have about 20+ of these ‘saves of the year.’
- They’re good saves but give it a rest.
- Gloves saves may look spectacular, but they are clearly overrated compared to a stick diving save.
- Besides, Hart’s already had a better save this year.
- The one on Taylor Hall was similar but was a much more desperation type save.
- Hart looked like he read this one so well that he was already in position by the time Rantanen took the shot.
Sources & Credits: Youtube
NHL Highlights | Flyers vs. Avalanche – Dec. 11, 2019
Please follow and like us: