Patrik Laine Puts The Moves On Dennis Cholowski And Eric Comrie To Extend The Jets’ Lead
- Patrik Laine scored his 9th of the season after he sliced through the Red Wings’ defence and finished with a great move on Eric Comrie.
- We haven’t seen a goal that smooth since Mario Lemieux.
- Laine scored a goal on two shots and had two PIM in Tuesday’s 5-1 win over the Red Wings.
- Laine found the net with 77 seconds left in the second period to give the Jets a 4-1 lead.
- It was the ninth goal of the season for the 21-year-old, who has hit the scoresheet in seven of his last 10 games (five goals, six assists).
- Although his goal-scoring rate is down from his first three NHL seasons, Laine is producing at a point-per-game clip for the first time in his career.
Sources & Credits: CBS Sports
NHL Highlights | Red Wings vs. Jets – Dec. 10, 2019
— Winnipeg Jets (@NHLJets) December 11, 2019
Please follow and like us: