Zac Rinaldo had the best explanation for his TV timeout fight with Kyle Clifford
- We’ve never known Zac Rinaldo to be shy about mixing it up with other players on the ice, but on Saturday night, he needed to be talked into a fight with Kyle Clifford when it came during the TV timeout.
- After finishing a hit on Nikolai Prokhorkin that left him down and shaken for a good amount of time, Rinaldo was challenged by Clifford, but he wasn’t even sure if they could fight with the TV timeout going on.
- Not that that stopped either party in the end.
- The fight was quickly broken up, but both players were ejected from the game late in the second period as a result;
- Prokhorkin was able to return for the third period after being checked on by the Kings’ trainer.
- Before being booted, Rinaldo scored his first goal of the season in the eventual Flames win.
- Interestingly, Rinaldo and Clifford are repped by the same agent, Todd Reynolds.
- We bet he isn’t too pleased to see two of his clients chucking knuckles.
Sources & Credits: Jermain Franklin, Kristen Anderson, Bardown
Please follow and like us: