Tkachuk checks referee with hard hit and immediately stops playing!
— HockeyTroll.ca (@Hockeytroll_ca) December 6, 2019
- During the second period of the contest between the Flames and Buffalo Sabres, Tkachuk inadvertently checked the official as he turned out to retrieve the puck.
- Thinking he was a rival, Tkachuk did not stop his movement… until he realized the “player” was wearing stripes.
- Right away, the Flames top forward stopped playing and apologized to the referee, while checking on him to see if he was alright.
- The official did not appear hurt, got up right away and even had a good laugh about it.
- Tkachuk was not sent to the penalty box – OF COURSE – and shook his head on the way to his team’s bench.
- He probably was looking to get away from bad karma.
- Wouldn’t you say the Flames have had enough lately?
Sources & Credits: Hockeyfeed
Please follow and like us: