Stars’ Radulov a healthy scratch vs. Jets
- Dallas Stars forward Alexander Radulov is a healthy scratch Thursday against the Winnipeg Jets, head coach Jim Montgomery said, according to The Athletic’s Sean Shapiro.
- Montgomery added that the move is what’s best for the team.
- Radulov declined to comment on the matter through the Stars’ public relations department.
- After compiling 70-plus points in each of his first two seasons in Dallas, Radulov has eight goals and seven assists in 29 contests this year.
- The 33-year-old is in the third season of a five-year contract that carries an annual cap hit of $6.25 million.
Sources & Credits: Sean Shapiro, The Score
Please follow and like us: