Hurricanes Top Prospect Patrik Puistola Stretchered off the Ice After Taking Brutal Hit
— Peku Pulkkinen (@Peku_P) December 3, 2019
- We’ve got some rough news for Carolina Hurricanes fans, as it looks like top prospect Patrik Puistola will be out for a least some time after taking this enormous blindside hit in a minor-league game on Tuesday.
- Puistola was looking the other way and took the hit at full force before slamming into the ice.
- At this point, the biggest concern is his long-term health.
- No updates have been provided since he went down.
- The Hurricanes prospect had to be carried off the ice on a stretcher and he’s already expected to miss the upcoming World Juniors.
- The 18-year-old wing was taken 73rd overall by Carolina in the most recent NHL Draft, but now it looks like he’ll need some time away from the ice before he gets back on track.
Sources & Credits: MSN Sports, Peku Pulkkinen
Please follow and like us: