Max Domi and Victor Mete drops the mitts
— Canadiens Montréal (@CanadiensMTL) November 27, 2019
- No easy answers lie ahead as Canadiens drop their fifth straight
- If there was ever a tonic for whatever was ailing the Montreal Canadiens, a showdown against the rival Boston Bruins was it.
- Their thrilling win over the Bruins just a few weeks earlier seemed to set the Canadiens on the right path and shooting up the division rankings, while the Bruins sagged a bit following the loss.
- However, since the loss of Paul Byron and Jonathan Drouin, the Canadiens had suffered four tough losses in a row to some of the NHL’s lowest teams.
- According to TVA Sport, Renaud Lavoie, Max Domi and Victor Mete gloves were in each other’s face during practice.
- Mete acknowledge after he never fought.
- “Dale (Hunter) told me that if I drop my gloves, I wouldn’t play after.”
- Now if they can bring that to the next game that would be awesome!
Sources & Credits: Renaud Lavoie, Eyes on the Prize
Please follow and like us: