Cernak suspended two games
- Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Erik Cernak has been suspended for two games for elbowing Buffalo Sabres defenseman Rasmus Dahlin.
- Dahlin exited the game late in the second period and did not return after the hit.
- Sabres coach Ralph Krueger said Dahlin suffered a concussion during the game.
- In 24 games this season, the 2018 first-overall pick has one goal and 16 points for the Sabres.
- Cernak has a goal in 20 games for the Lightning this season. During the 2014 IIHF World Junior Championships, the Slovak was suspended for a game for elbowing Finland’s Mikko Rantanen with an elbow to the head.
Sources & Credits: NHL.com;
Rasmus Dahlin diagnosed with a concussion after elbow by Erik Cernak. pic.twitter.com/4bl1Fao6dr
— Main Team (@MainTeamSports) November 26, 2019
Please follow and like us: