Vince Dunn Destroys Andrew Mangiapane With Big Hit In Neutral Zone
- These are painful times for the Calgary Flames … sometimes literally.
- By falling 5-0 to the St. Louis Blues on Thursday, the Flames have now dropped six consecutive games.
- It’s hard not to think a little bit about the Toronto Maple Leafs firing Mike Babcock amid their slump when considering the Flames’ own struggles, both now and in their own disappointing showing in Round 1 of the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- Talk of big changes (to coaching, Johnny Gaudreau, the GM, or anything else) can wait for another day … maybe one soon?
- For now, let’s bask in the fearful glow of Vince Dunn‘s hit on Andrew Mangiapane, as you can witness in the video above this post’s headline.
- Is that hit symbolic of the Flames’ pains lately, or could you best embody that agony by comparing the team to its most snakebitten player, Sam Bennett?
- Either way, these are uncomfortable times for the Flames, and not just Mangiapane.
Sources & Credits: James O'Brien, NBC Sports
NHL Highlights | Flames vs. Blues – Nov. 21, 2019
— Calgary Flames (@NHLFlames) November 22, 2019
— St. Louis Blues (@StLouisBlues) November 22, 2019
Please follow and like us: