The Kings stadium series jerseys apparently leak and they’re being absolutely shredded
- Sound the alarms, light the beacons! It’s a hockey players favourite internet moment – a jersey has been leaked!
- Lately hockey fans have been treated to some pretty amazing jerseys. The Vancouver Canucks throwbacks, the Edmonton Oilers alternatives… the NHL has been stepping up in a big way with their jersey game.
- Well, let’s step that right back down, shall we?
- According to Icethetics, the latest jersey leak has arrived – the L.A. Kings Stadium Series tarp. It immediately began getting shared all around the internet, for all the wrong reasons.
- Oof. The half-white, half black threads certainly didn’t hit the way the designers would have wanted them to. Hockey fans didn’t hold back in their absolute shredding, and it’s still in the early stages too.
- Just when we thought the season couldn’t get any worse…
- These have to be the worst two jerseys of all time
- Now the question becomes; which Stadium Series jerseys do you like LESS?
Sources & Credits: Bardown, ICETHETICS.COM
Please follow and like us: