NBC Sports gave Morgan Frost the wildest graphic after he played in just his second NHL game
- These NBC Philadelphia Flyers graphics are getting out of control.
- We’ll get to the other ones in a bit, but first we’re starting off with the most recent one they used for rookie Morgan Frost.
- The 20-year-old notched his second goal in as many games to kick off his career so of course, the broadcast had to point out he’s currently averaging the most goals per game in NHL history.
- Mike Bossy is coming in hot at #2 with .76 and Mario Lemieux sits third with .75.
- NBC… well played…
- Fellow Flyers rookie Joel Farabee scored his first NHL point not too long ago.
- But apparently he would have had three if it wasn’t for that “pesky offside rule.”
- And who could forget when Michael Raffl specifically said that he didn’t want to be credited for a tip on an Ivan Provorov shot?
- Thank you again NBC for pointing out how humble this dude is.
- Funny enough, he ultimately got his wish and the goal was changed to Provorov’s.
- Please NBC, keep these coming. These graphics have been fire!!!!
Sources & Credits: NBC Sports Bardown
Please follow and like us: