There’s a ‘Gretsky’ in the KHL and you better believe he’s rocking #99
- #99 may be retired in the NHL but it’s up for grabs in the K, which is great news for this dude who just so happens to have the same name as the Great One.
- Kind of.
- In case you haven’t heard, there’s a ‘Vyacheslav Gretsky’ playing for the KHL’s Minsk Dynamo.
- A native of Grodno Belarus, the 22-year-old is a 6’5, 218 pound centre who recently played in just his sixth game in the league.
- Did he even have a choice?
- The answer is no.
- You have to wear 99 with a name like that!!!!
- Of course it’s on purpose!!!!
- It’s just gotta be… right?!
- Let’s take some time to brainstorm some nicknames.
“The Kind of Great one”, “The real 99”, “The Red Tornado”.
- Unfortunately he has zero points through his first six games.
Sources & Credits: Gillian Kemmerer, Bardown
Please follow and like us: