Mats Sundin scored the strangest shootout goal in his Hall of Fame game against Nicklas Lidstrom
Toronto Maple Leafs legend Mats Sundin proved over the weekend that he’s still got it pic.twitter.com/Wx2NPQCpRD
— HockeyTroll.ca (@Hockeytroll_ca) November 19, 2019
Mats Sundin has 19 missed calls & 67 texts from Kyle Dubas begging him to sign a 1 year deal pic.twitter.com/omI6rgUCbl
— ryan (@GuentzeI59) November 19, 2019
- Toronto Maple Leafs legend Mats Sundin proved over the weekend that he’s still got it.
- The 48-year-old led a group of former players against his old Swedish pal Nicklas Lidstrom in the Hall of Fame Legends game on Sunday and it all came down to the wire.
- After exchanging goals all game, Team Lidstrom ultimately came out on top with an 8-7 shootout win. Sundin’s squad may have lost but let us tell you… he undoubtedly had the highlight of the game.
- We’ve seen some shootout attempts and then, there’s this. Watch as the Hall of Famer kicked his stick into the puck and managed to put home a surprisingly hard shot.
- This one must’ve taken some practice…
- These games are just for jokes but jeez, Sundin’s still a stud.
Sources & Credits: Bardown