Blackhawks score seven, ease past Predators
- Robin Lehner made 39 saves, and Alex Nylander scored two goals for the Chicago Blackhawks in a 7-2 win against the Nashville Predators at Bridgestone Arena on Saturday.
- The Blackhawks (8-7-4) won their third straight game and are 5-1-1 in their past seven.
- Patrick Kane had a goal and an assist and extended his point streak to eight games for Chicago. He has 16 points (seven goals, nine assists) during that span.
“It’s nice to see them get rewarded,” Lehner said of the Blackhawks offense after Chicago scored at least five goals for the fourth time in five games. “Ever since we changed a few things, it opens up the talent and the skill level we have as a team.”
- Roman Josi scored twice for the Predators (9-7-3), who are 1-4-2 in their past seven.
“Defense is always a five-man job out there, like offense too,” Josi said. “We’ve got to make sure we all defend together, we come back together, we battle it out together. We didn’t do any of that tonight.”
NHL Highlights | Blackhawks vs Predators – Nov. 16, 2019
- Murphy returned after missing 11 games because of a groin injury.
- He had one shot and three blocked shots in 20:05 of ice time. …
- In his past five starts, Rinne has allowed 20 goals and been pulled twice. …
- Predators forward Filip Forsberg’s point streak ended at five games.
Sources & Credits: NHL.com; CHI Blackhawks, NSH Predators