No timetable for Brodie’s return after episode at practice
- Calgary Flames defenseman TJ Brodie has no timetable for a return after he collapsed and started convulsing on the ice during practice on Thursday, general manager Brad Treliving announced.
- Brodie was immediately taken to hospital then later discharged and is recovering at home.
- Flames doctor Ian Auld said Brodie’s episode is likely related to fainting rather than a brain issue, but the veteran is still undergoing tests.
- Treliving says D TJ Brodie is physically sore, doesn’t remember collapse during practice, but is doing well.
- With T.J. Brodie out, Flames have re-called Oliver Kylington and moved Juuso Valimaki to LTIR for cap relief.
- Impressive press conference in Calgary with GM Brad Treliving and the Flames’ doctor re: TJ Brodie’s scary episode yesterday.
- Obviously a unique circumstance compared to a normal injury, but they’re proving it’s not that hard to be honest, transparent & patient with the media.
Sources & Credits: Calgary Flames
Please follow and like us: