Patrick Roy got ejected for absolutely losing it on refs following controversial OT call
- Hockey fans are well aware of coach Patrick Roy’s fiery side from the bench and he put it on full display after a controversial call between his Quebec Remparts and Val D’or Foreurs
- After one of Roy’s players appeared to bump into Val d’Or goaltender Jonathan Lemieux, the referees determined there was goaltender interference and ultimately disallowed the goal.
- This didn’t exactly sit well with Roy, who proceeded to lose it on the officials from the bench.
- It didn’t take long before old stripesy decided to send the Hall of Famer packing early.
- This is nothing new to hockey fans, who’ve pretty much seen it all from Roy.
- Who could possibly forget when he got into it with Bruce Boudreau back in 2013?!
- You love to see it.
- And here’s him getting into it with Wes McCauley. Just incredible.
- The Remparts ultimately lost in a shootout, dropping their fifth in their last six games.
- We have a feeling this won’t be the last animated stint from the legendary tendy.
Sources & Credits: Gervais Côté, Bardown
Please follow and like us: