Alexis Lafrenière broke ankles with this jaw-dropping goal
- Alexis Lafrenière might be the most highly touted prospect to enter the league since Connor McDavid, and for good reason.
- Lafrenière has been absolutely tearing up the QMJHL in his draft year, and has provided us with no shortage of highlight-reel goals.
- Now, he’s provided us with another one of those – and this one might be the prettiest one yet.
- He picks up the rebound and puts on a show to score for Rimouski, and we’re still searching for our jaws on the floor.
- Yup, this kid is legit.
- In case you needed further convincing – Lafrenière now has 32 (!) points in a mere 20 games played, and shows no signs of slowing down.
Sources & Credits: QMJHL, Bardown
Please follow and like us: