Steen placed on injured reserve with high-ankle sprain
- St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced Thursday the team has placed forward Alexander Steen on injured reserve with a high left-ankle sprain.
- Steen has returned to St. Louis and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Steen, 35, has appeared in 17 games with the Blues this season, tallying five assists.
- The 6-foot, 211-pound forward is currently in his 12th season with the Blues after being acquired via trade from the Toronto Maple Leafs on Nov. 24, 2008.
- Overall, Steen has totaled 610 points (238 goals, 372 assists) in 980 career regular-season games, as well as 36 points (15 goals, 21 assists) in 87 career postseason games.
Sources & Credits: STL Blues
Please follow and like us: