Zuccarello has goal, assist in Wild win against Ducks
- Mats Zuccarello had a goal and an assist for the Minnesota Wild in a 4-2 win against the Anaheim Ducks at Honda Center on Tuesday.
- Kevin Fiala, Eric Staal and Zach Parise also scored, and Alex Stalock made 29 saves for Minnesota (5-9-1), which trailed 2-0 before ending its five-game road losing streak.
“We’ve been playing really good hockey the last five or six games,” Zuccarello said. “We’ve just been right there, but we haven’t gotten the points.”
- Jacob Larsson scored his first NHL goal, and John Gibson made 22 saves for the Ducks (9-7-1), who are 6-2-1 at home this season.
- The Wild came back to win after being down two goals on the road for the first time since a 4-3 win against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Jan. 3. …
- Zucker has five points (one goal, four assists) in the past five games. …
- Wild forward Jordan Greenway played in his 100th NHL game. …
- Fiala has a goal in consecutive games for the first time since Dec. 1-3, 2018. …
- Kase returned after missing five games with an upper-body injury.
- He had one shot on goal in 17:26. …
- Steel has three assists in the past two games.
- Prior to hosting the Wild, the Ducks paid tribute to Ryan Getzlaf for recently playing in his 1,000th career NHL game
Sources & Credits: MIN Wild, ANA Ducks
Anaheim Ducks vs. Minnesota Wild – Game Highlights
Please follow and like us: