This Habs fan eating mayonnaise out of a jar has us questioning everything
— Dallas Stars (@DallasStars) November 3, 2019
- Okay, to start: stadium food is kind of nasty in general. No human on this earth was meant to eat a three foot long deep-fried hot dog with bacon and cheese sauce, but whatever.
- It’s a game night – do as you wish.
- We also know that sometimes weird foods go well together.
- In fact, we’ll even acknowledge that french fries dipped in mayonnaise is pretty good. Weird, definitely, but still pretty good.
- Mayo out of the jar, though?
- Folks, that is where we draw the line.
- Tonight, a couple of rogue Habs fans in Dallas just wanted to watch the world burn, and were spotted on the big screen eating mayo with a spoon.
- We kind of want to put a NSFW warning on this video, but here it is.
- We almost hope that this is staged, because the idea of eating straight mayo is a little traumatizing.
- Okay, VERY traumatizing.
Sources & Credits: Dallas Stars, Bardown
Please follow and like us: