Scott Sabourin goes unconscious after his head hit the ice
Super scary moment at the Garden- Scott Sabourin comes in to hit Backes, appears to go unconscious after the collision, Backes shaken up and the arena sounds like a library pic.twitter.com/5V41rh4VRD
— Tucker Boynton (@Tucker_TnL) November 2, 2019
Really scary scene in Boston as Scott Sabourin appears to lose consciousness after colliding with David Backes pic.twitter.com/fwzS2Bv9r1
— Brady Trettenero (@BradyTrett) November 2, 2019
- Super scary moment at the Garden- Scott Sabourin comes in to hit Backes, appears to go unconscious after the collision, Backes shaken up and the arena sounds like a library.
- Players from both teams taking a knee in front of their respective benches as EMTs work on Scott Sabourin.
- David Backes looked devastated while watching after his collision with Sabourin.
- It looked like the Sens skater was knocked out before he even hit the ice.
- The good news is Scott Sabourin gave a thumbs-up as he was stretchered off.
- Sabourin was transported to local hospital by ambulance for evaluation.
- He was conscious and speaking with the attending doctors at the time of leaving the arena.
Sabourin is taken off the ice. Both the Bruins and Senators empty their benches to check in on him. Class move. pic.twitter.com/SofKcXtc7U
— Conor Ryan (@ConorRyan_93) November 2, 2019