Flames’ Lucic sucker punches Blue Jackets’ Sherwood
- Calgary Flames enforcer Milan Lucic was handed a double minor for roughing after sucker punching Columbus Blue Jackets forward Kole Sherwood on Saturday night.
- Lucic took exception to Sherwood jabbing at a loose puck under goaltender David Rittich.
- The whistle had not been blown at the time Sherwood attempted to jam home the rebound.
- This game just got all kinds of crazy, thanks to Milan Lucic’s massive overreaction to a nothing play by a rookie playing his third NHL game.
- Meanwhile james neal has 11 goals
Please follow and like us: