Ryan Reaves really went as the Muffin Man for Halloween
- The scariest man in the NHL is almost one of the most comical.
- Heavyweight scraper Ryan Reaves stands 6’1″ and weighs 225-pounds injects fear into his opponents every time his mitts bounce off the ice.
- Away from the frozen pond, Reaves is still quite the entertainer and his Halloween costume only furthers that notion.
- Remember when Evander Kane referred to Reaves as the “Muffin Man” in Round 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Golden Knights and Sharks last April?
- Reaves went along with the chirp, by tweeting with it, and didn’t back down when asked about Kane and their rivalry in the media after the Sharks forward said he’d be good for the WWE.
- Reaves is still embracing the term Kane gave him, so much so that he went as the Muffin Man for Halloween.
- Well done, Reavo.
- Anytime you can make light out of a serious rivalry on the ice and turn it into something for the fans while showing off some personality, that’s a win for the NHL.
- Unfortunately for Reaves and the Golden Knights, they blew a 4-2 lead on home ice to the Habs, falling 5-4 in overtime on Halloween night.
Sources & Credits: Bardown, Jesse Granger
Please follow and like us: