Blues looking to replace Vladimir Tarasenko
- According to Elliotte Friedman, Armstrong will look to within their organization for a short-term replacement for sidelined winger Vladimir Tarasenko.
- He wants to avoid a potential salary-cap crunch once Tarasenko returns to the lineup.
- Friedman believes New York Rangers winger Chris Kreider would be a good fit with the Blues.
You know who screams St. Louis Blues if they wanted to add? Chris Kreider. He’d be perfect for them.
- Armstrong could jump into the market near the trade deadline if Tarasenko remains out until the playoffs.
- Kreider is slated to become an unrestricted free agent in July and could be available if the Rangers are out of playoff contention by February.
Sources & Credits: Elliotte Friedman, Spectors Hockey
Please follow and like us: