Tarasenko to miss five months with shoulder injury
- Vladimir Tarasenko will undergo surgery on his left shoulder Tuesday and will be re-evaluated in five months.
- Tarasenko had points in five straight contests before leaving the Oct. 24 game vs. Los Angeles in the first period with the injury after playing just four minutes and 37 seconds.
- He will be placed on long-term injured reserve.
- Blues General Manager Doug Armstrong will address the media about the injury on Tuesday at the team’s practice facility.
- In 10 games this season, Tarasenko had posted three goals and seven assists.
Sources & Credits: NHL, St. Louis Blues
Please follow and like us: