Jets’ Lowry to have hearing for boarding
- Winnipeg Jets forward will have a hearing Monday for boarding of the Calgary Flames, NHL Player Safety announced Sunday.
- The incident occurred at the end of the second period where Lowry made contact with Kylington up high, sending him into the boards. Lowry was assessed a two-minute penalty on the play.
- In 12 games so far this season, Lowry does not have a point. The 26-year-old put up 12 goals and 11 assists over 78 contests last year.
- Winnipeg went on to win the Heritage Classic by a score of 2-1 at Mosaic Stadium in Regina.
- They will be back in action Tuesday night in Anaheim against the Ducks.
Sources & Credits: NHL Players Safety, TSN
Please follow and like us: