COULD THE SHARKS SHOP VLASIC OR DILLON?
- In a recent mailbag segment, Kevin Kurz was asked if the San Jose Sharks could consider trading Marc-Edouard Vlasic or Brenden Dillon.
- He doesn’t see them shopping Dillon right now as he’s been their most consistent defenseman this season.
- If the Sharks are out of the playoffs by the February trade deadline, perhaps they’ll consider shopping the pending UFA.
- Vlasic’s recent struggles are cause for concern but his no-movement clause makes a trade unlikely.
- Kurz wondered if the Montreal Canadiens might be interested but Vlasic hasn’t given any previous desire to play for his hometown club.
- Of the two, Dillon would be the easiest to move but I don’t think the Sharks are entertaining that option.
- Vlasic’s contract is nearly ironclad.
- If he doesn’t want to be traded there’s nothing Sharks management can do about it.
Sources & Credits: Kevin Kurz, Spectors Hockey
Please follow and like us: