P.K. Subban starts YouTube channel showing his first day as a New Jersey Devil
- Some players were just made to be in front of a camera.
- P.K. Subban is one of them. The Devils defender is in his first season in Jersey after a trade at the NHL Draft sent his from Nashville to this third NHL club.
- Last week, the charismatic star has decided to give fans a first-hand perspective of the day he found out he was a Devil.
- In a collaboration with the Devils’ affiliated company Liquid Light, the first episode takes fans through the early days with his new club, training camp, the home opener against Winnipeg and gives a peak into his personal life with Lindsey Vonn.
- As PK loves to point out, he’s officially in the mix in the YouTube game.
“I wanted to start the YouTube channel because I wanted to tell stories, and I think the best way to do that now is on YouTube,” Subban said in his first video. “It gives me the opportunity now to take my ideas of different things that I want to use and share with you guys and be able to put it on a platform where it can hopefully grow. I hope this also gives a lot of my fans more insight into my own personal world, a lot more than you would get on social media or anything like that.”
- Celebrated as one of the most outgoing and interactive personalities in the NHL on social media, Subban is once again raising the bar for hockey players to let their persona’s shine through.
Sources & Credits: PK Subban, Bardown