- On September 27, 2019, Sidney Crosby returned to Rimouski, Quebec to be honored by his junior team, the Rimouski Oceanic. Family, friends, and fans gathered to celebrate the retirement of Crosby’s number 87 not only from the Oceanic, but from the entire Quebec Major Junior Hockey League as well.
- Ride along with Sid as he celebrates and reflects on his time and impact in Rimouski.
- Thanks to the Penguins, we got a behind-the-scenes look at Sid’s return to Rimouski that is sure to give you all the feels.
- It’s rare to see our favourite athletes get that emotional and that’s why the moment was even more special for Crosby, but also for the everyone in the building that night, as well as everyone who watched the speech.
- Nobody will ever wear No. 87 in the QMJHL again and there are few honours greater than that.
- Again, congrats to Sid on the monumental honour.
Sources & Credits: Pittsburgh Penguins, Bardown
Please follow and like us: