This might be the biggest flinch in hockey history
— ХК Авангард (@hcavangardomsk) September 19, 2019
- Linus Omark had himself an incident to forget on Thursday.
- The former Edmonton Oiler is playing in his fifth season with the KHL’s Ufa Salavat Yulayev and quickly found himself on the ice after pulling off what was maybe the quickest flinch of all time.
- IHC Avangard Omsk’s Alexey Bondarev jerked his body towards Omark and BANG!
- He was done like dinner.
- This might infuriate a hockey fan or two.
- Stone cold.
- If posting the video wasn’t enough, the team actually tweeted at Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov for their opinion.
- Something tells us Conor won’t be too kind if this happens to catch his attention.
- Look, we get flinching happens.
- It’s not like Omark tried to sell a penalty here, he genuinely looked like he was just caught off guard.
- But this is hockey and players need to be prepared for anything after the whistles.
- Keep your head up Linus!!!!
Source & Credit: Avangard Omsk, Bardown
Linus Omark – The Wizard. Salavat Yulaev highlights
Please follow and like us: