Tyler Seguin’s car got hit and the guilty party left a VERY guilty note
- That’s Tyler Seguin’s white Ferrari 458, and you can bet that some damage on that bad boy would be certain to leave a little dent in the wallet.
- One driver found themselves in the undesirable position of UNDOUBTEDLY being 100% at fault after striking the car worth north of 200K.
- They decided to leave a note, as many would, but instead of the contact and insurance information, he left a simple message –
“Sorry, I just hitted your car. My bad bro… I don’t have money to pay…”
- No name. No contact info. No insurance details. Nothing.
- It’s not clear how serious the damage was — or if it was even noticeable. It’s also not clear if Seguin was in Dallas, Toronto, or elsewhere.
- In either case, as Seguin put it: “Monday ”
- If you thought you were having a rough Monday… think again.
Please follow and like us: