NHL releases top selling jerseys from 2018/19 and there are some surprises
- The NHL released their most popular selling jerseys on Tuesday from the 2018/19 season and there are a few notable rankings.
- The top 15 jerseys were released through the league’s official distributor, Fanatics, along with the NHL Shop.
- Seeing the names Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin and Auston Matthews at the top shouldn’t surprise anyone, but it is interesting got see Connor McDavid come in at No. 10.
- Connor McDavid slipped from No. 2 to 10 despite a 116-point season after his Edmonton Oilers missed the playoffs for the second straight year.
- Marc-Andre Fleury coming in at No. 4 might be a surprise to some, but consider that the Golden Knights fandom has skyrocketed over since their inception, as thousands of sports fans in Vegas rush to get their hands on a piece of merchandise.
- Plus, who doesn’t like Marc-Andre Fleury?
- If you had to choose between McDavid and Fleury to got for dinner with, you’ll probably want to stick with Fleury.
- Connor has been known to be the moody type… specially when he’s being asked a question.
- Even if he might be the best player on the planet right now, fans don’t seem to connect with his personality that much.
- Just take a look at the video below … everything starts with your relation with the media.
- If don’t like them, people won’t like you.
- You attract what you are.
Connor McDavid/Versus the Media
Please follow and like us: