Fantasy hockey top 250 rankings for 2019-20
- NHL.com’s fantasy hockey top 250 overall rankings are based on past production and expectations for the 2019-20 season in standard leagues.
- Hall, Josi, and Barrie are valuable potential 2020 UFAs.
- They’re gonna want to give the extra push this year before hitting the free agent market.
- Barzal, Domi, and Hischier are the next hotshots in RFA class.
- Look out for their performances this season.
- Markstrom will be the biggest goalie riser.
- Standard categories include goals, assists, plus/minus, power-play points, shots on goal and hits for skaters and wins, goals-against average, save percentage and shutouts for goalies.
- Forward positions indicate Yahoo eligibility for 2019-20 season. …
- Value has been quantified based on factors including but not limited to past production, projected line combinations, defense pairs and goalie start volume, power-play usage, injury history, sleeper upside, anticipated regression or bounce-back candidacy, age and contract status.
- Any current RFAs are noted below
- As for McDavid falling down to 3rd rank, it’s a no brainer for us that he’ll be gone in every Top 2 of all fantasy pools this year.
- It will be foolish not to consider him as your first overall, or second, even after the knee injury he suffered at the end of last season.
- But Ovechkin third? Really
- We would take Kane, Crosby or Mackinnon way before him.
Please follow and like us: