No surprise here, but our players have been hard at work this summer
No surprise here, but our players have been hard at work this summer! 💪 pic.twitter.com/ZTJ9iiaqEX
— NHL (@NHL) August 29, 2019
- Professional athletes are in better shape than ever, and that is largely due to a more regimented training plan, especially in the offseason.
- Players still like to have fun, there isn’t nearly as much time off from hockey as it seems for these players.
- Most of them spend a couple weeks away from training in the offseason to relax and spend time with family, but things rev back up pretty quickly.
- With the ability to share this training on social media, we also get a peek at what some of them are doing to take the next step forward next season.
- Many younger players may not know exactly what they should be doing to train in the offseason, but the compilation above might give you an idea.
— ED KILGORE #1 (@EdKilgoreRules) August 29, 2019
Consistency | The Off-Season Regimen of Connor Carrick
Daytripping | A day in Brendan Gallagher’s offseason life