EA Sports reveals Jack Hughes’ rookie rating, first look in Devils uniform
- The New Jersey Devils star rookie Jack Hughes was giving the same video game rating from just about every number-one overall pick.
- Maybe EA Sports could change their rating system?
- Last year, Rasmus Dahlin was given that same 82 rating.
- Nail Yakupov was given a low 80s rating as a rookie.
- The only one who seems to be given the short end of the stick was the New Jersey Devils‘ Nico Hischier, who was given a paltry 78 rating to start his career.
- Hughes is one of the most exciting American prospects ever.
- He has ridiculous speed, incredible hand-eye coordination and he can already pass the with best of centers.
- Does he need to be higher than 82 overall?
- If you’re a Devils fan and you’re offended by Hughes’ overall rating, don’t worry because Connor McDavid had the same overall rating his rookie season, while Elias Pettersson was rated 78 overall in last year’s game and Auston Matthews was a 77 in NHL 17.
- So that answers the question.
- Anyhow, his rating will most probably go up after the first roster update depending on his performances.
Please follow and like us: