The Hurricanes’ new road uniform is giving us major college hockey vibes
A new look for a new era. pic.twitter.com/SAvcH2iii2
— Carolina Hurricanes (@CanesNHL) August 20, 2019
- A new look for a new Era they call it..
- The boring Era?
- We prefered the Bunch of Jerks Era much more.
- One thing for sure, the Carolina Hurricanes will look pretty boring playing on the road.
- No Surge and wearing a lookalike Rangers jersey from the 1930’s.
- Go back to the Logo jerseys.
- This was a terrible marketing decision.
Please follow and like us: