Ryan Callahan lacing up his son’s skates for the first time will put a smile on your face
Little mans first pair of skates!!! “Hockey” 😂🏒 pic.twitter.com/rJDkxuFSWu
— Ryan Callahan (@TheRealCally24) August 18, 2019
- Callahan hockey career may have ended, but at least he gets to enjoy the most precious thing in Life: Family
- Over one year ago Ryan Callahan was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease and was placed on long-term injured reserve, ultimately putting an end to his NHL career after 13 seasons.
- Now the 34-year-old is dedicating most of his time to the Ryan Callahan Foundation and his family
- He recently got his son, Dominick, his first pair of skates.
- On Sunday, the 127th overall pick in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft laced up his son’s skates for the first time and the moment was adorable.
- Who knows, this could be the beginning of a long hockey career.
- We’ll keep you posted in 15 years from now.
- To be continued…
Thank You Ryan Callahan Tribute “I’m Coming Home”