The Golden Knights open tickets for sale with an incredible ‘The Office’ skit
- The Vegas Golden Knights, announcing the opening of ticket sales beginning Monday, decided to emulate The Office for a video skit.
- It got pretty wild.
- The Golden Knights office went full Dunder Mifflin, including a Dwight Schrute doppelganger in the the video, which also featured some of the team’s Knights Crew and the Golden Aces.
- In the clip, team personnel and a few guests try to do their fair share of work in the ticket sales office.
- TV personality and Golden Knights fan Jon Taffer of “Bar Rescue” proved ready even on short notice. But comedian Carrot Top, who has a Vegas residency, wasn’t quite up to the task.
- The stunt may have worked some of the kinks out, and helped spread the word, but didn’t keep the ticket guy from losing his job in the sketch.
- Fans who want to test the readiness of the real Golden Knights ticket office can purchase regular-season tickets on their website starting Monday at 10 a.m. PT.
This is so perfect!! pic.twitter.com/rGImZa7b05
— Josh Aldana (@JAldana_) August 18, 2019
Please follow and like us: