Mood when you get that MONEY
Mood when you get that MONEY. 💸😂
Former #CBJ teammates Artemi Panarin and Sergei Bobrovsky are living it up in Italy. 🕺🕺
(🎥: IG/artemiypanarin) pic.twitter.com/csQvfMd0DZ
— Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) July 11, 2019
- It would appear that life is pretty good right about now if your name is Artemi Panarin or Sergei Bobrovsky.
- Arguably the two biggest names to hit NHL free agency on July 1, the Russian superstars inked new deals that have made them rich.
- Very, very rich.
- Panarin, coming off a 87-point campaign with the Columbus Blue Jackets, signed a seven-year, $81.5 million deal with the New York Rangers to become one of the wealthiest players in the league.
- Bobrovsky, meanwhile, will strap on the pads for the Florida Panthers after agreeing to a seven-year, $70 million contract.
- Those are the kind of numbers that inspire dance.
- Panarin and Bobrovsky did just that while vacationing together in Italy this week.
View this post on Instagram
Please follow and like us: